Diagnose and repair home appliances and air conditioners using the latest techniques
“The book has it all…written by a pro with 40 years of hands-on repair and teaching experience…this book is like brain candy”–GeekDad (Wired.com)
Fully updated for current technologies and packed with hundreds of photos and diagrams, this do-it-yourself guide shows you how to safely install, operate, maintain, and fix gas and electric appliances of all types. Troubleshooting and Repairing Major Appliances, Third Edition provides easy-tofollow procedures for using test meters, replacing parts, reading circuit diagrams, interpreting fault and error codes, and diagnosing problems. Featuring a new chapter on becoming a service technician, this practical, money-saving resource is ideal for homeowners and professionals alike.
Covers all major appliances:
- Automatic dishwashers
- Garbage disposers
- Electric water heaters
- Gas water heaters
- Top load automatic washers
- Front load automatic washers
- Automatic electric dryers
- Automatic gas dryers
- Electric ranges, cooktops, and ovens
- Gas ranges, cooktops, and ovens
- Microwave ovens
- Automatic ice makers
- Residential under-the-counter ice cube makers
- Room air conditioners
|Is Eligible For Trade In|
|Number Of Items|
|Number Of Pages|
|Trade In Value|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Add a personal and modern touch by picking suitable kitchen appliances
- Enjoy your holidays by creating an Outdoor Masonry Kitchen Design
- Use your space wisely by creating a modular kitchen design
- Main Factors to Consider When Choosing your Kitchen Cabinet Design
- Tips to learn about Kitchen vanities and cabinets
- Creative Ideas for Small Kitchen Design
- Add a charming look to your 2016 kitchen by a well-designed countertop “Granite & Laminate”
- How to restore Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks
- Here are 5 ways to Add Functional Space to your Kitchen Pantry!
- How to choose Bar Stools for your kitchen