Sleep Apnea: Hacking Sleep Apnea – 19 Strategies to Sleep & Breathe Easy Again: From CPAP to Oral Appliance Therapy, and the Truth Behind What Actually Works…
$9.97Email to a friend
Audiobook Now Available on Audible!
★ 100% of Profit Goes to an Animal Shelter ★
Sleep Apnea is widely prevalent, affecting 1 in 15 people. As well, it is VERY often either left poorly treated, or not at all. When either is present, a cascade of other conditions frequently exists. These diseases, (High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Strokes, and so many more) are often treated symptomatically without treating the actual cause. Sleep apnea can be the reason for so many of these diseases.
The amount of treatment options is extensive, with only a select few that lead the way. Some suggest CPAP, some suggest oral appliances, and some will try everything available with little success.
You’ve heard it all before, we need to get a quality night sleep of 6-8 hours to function optimally (about a 3rd of our lives). If you have been diagnosed with sleep apnea, you need to get treated…FAST.
This is Where This Book Will Help You or a Loved One Immensely!
We’ll go over the EXACT treatment options available, from LEAST invasive to MOST invasive. Along the way we’ll debunk the options that actually work (and the ones that are crap). We’ll also cover some of the future treatments only in this second edition.
While it is always of utmost importance to seek advice of your doctor, this book will help you in understanding some of those treatment options. As well as perhaps what to ask at your next doctor or sleep clinic visit.
Learn To Breathe & Sleep Easy Again?
You Need To Start Hacking Sleep Apnea NOW!
|Number Of Items|
|Number Of Pages|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Add a personal and modern touch by picking suitable kitchen appliances
- Enjoy your holidays by creating an Outdoor Masonry Kitchen Design
- Use your space wisely by creating a modular kitchen design
- Main Factors to Consider When Choosing your Kitchen Cabinet Design
- Tips to learn about Kitchen vanities and cabinets
- Creative Ideas for Small Kitchen Design
- Add a charming look to your 2016 kitchen by a well-designed countertop “Granite & Laminate”
- How to restore Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks
- Here are 5 ways to Add Functional Space to your Kitchen Pantry!
- How to choose Bar Stools for your kitchen